Free Coloplast Continence Service / Ipswich
Date: 16th July 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Address: 11 Salisbury Road, Boiler House, Q Block, Ground Floor University of Southern Queensland, Ipswich QLD 4305
Our friends at Coloplast are taking bookings for free continence consultations for people living with MS in and around Ipswich.
This continence service is free and offered as a support to clients and their existing specialist, medical and clinical teams.
Bookings are essential.
To book call our Neuro Assist team on 1800 177 591.
What does the service include?
The Coloplast Clinical Nurse can provide the following services:
▪ Teaching and training of intermittent self-catheterisation (ISC) to new users (or troubleshooting/ technique review with existing users). A patient follow-up and support service is provided to all ISC users if they choose to ‘opt in’ to our care program.
▪ Product demonstrations (catheters, bags and sheaths/ condom drainage)
▪ Health and lifestyle education (prevention and management of infections; maintaining bladder health and routine when working/ travelling/ engaging in leisure activity).
▪ Teaching, training and troubleshooting with Peristeen (TAI).
▪ Pre planning support and education for NDIS participants using intermittent catheters, indwelling devices, sheaths, drainage bags or bowel products.
You’ll register online for a webinar, be sent a confirmation and reminder email in the lead up to the webinar, and when the webinar day arrives, be asked to log on to enjoy the webinar from the comfort of your own home. Remember you’ll need to register each time you want to listen in to a webinar, as the webinar logins are unique.
During the webinar you’ll be able to ask questions of our facilitator, view the presentation and notes they are referring to and even go back to re-watch a webinar at a later stage when it suits you.
To register for an MS webinar, you will need to provide a valid email address. Once you have completed the online registration process we will have a record of your email which will not be shared with any other party. If you wish to remain anonymous please set a ‘made up’ username e.g. “Bugs Bunny” along with your valid email address.
For more information on this online service please feel free to contact our friendly support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 177 591.