Make the NDIS work for you.
NDIS service coordination is about getting you the services and support you need, right in your local area.
Through our service coordination partner SPARK NeuroCare, we offer coordinated care for people living with a PND, providing information, referrals, support coordination, and advocacy in order to enhance and support self-management, choice and wellbeing.
- Connect with your community:
- Manage your mix of supports effectively:
- Specialist support coordination: access specialist coordination for your higher/complex needs
Why choose us?
Expertise: Staff with specialist experience in MS and other neurological conditions.
Local: Offices in 13 locations across Queensland
Single point of contact: Access and manage all your support needs with one contact
How we can help you with NDIS
We are here to help empower you to decide what support you want and when you want it. Here are just some of the ways we can assist:
- Understanding and applying for the NDIS and My Aged Care
- NDIS support coordination to help you get the most from your NDIS plan
- Advice and information
- Organise referrals to physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and other allied health services
- Access wellness, educational and exercise programs
- Links to therapeutic aids and equipment suppliers
About our Service Coordinators
Our Service Coordinators are your first point of contact for all of your service coordination needs. They have specialist knowledge on MS and other neurological conditions and a host of locally based health and community services available in your area. Service Coordinators work one-on-one with you to provide MS and other neurological condition specific information and facilitate the unique support you need. We have Service Coordinators located across Queensland to provide you with access to service and support in your local community.
Contact us for a confidential chat
For more information, questions or to make an appointment, you can contact our friendly staff on 1800 177 591 Monday – Friday between 7:30am – 6:30pm.
You can also email us your questions at email@example.com