- Built to High Physical Support Platinum Standards
- Wide hallways and doorways
- Wheelchair accessible kitchens
- Located in the heart of Robina, just 300m from Robina Town Centre
- Private and secure reception/entry
- Community gardens
Home Automation Technology
- Smart wired to enable voice, touch or gaze activated systems (or others as required) of lights, climate, window coverings, entertainment system etc.
- 24/7 monitored emergency call system
Frequently Asked Questions
Some examples of our support includes:
- Assistance with personal care to get you ready for the day
- Cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Support with transport and shopping
- Adjusting to the local community
If you have any more questions about our support services, please get in touch with us on 1800 177 591.
No. Any person living with high physical support needs who requires supported accommodation/improvements to their living arrangements is very welcome to speak with one of our expert team at MS Queensland.
For occupancy in one of the supported independent living (SIL) apartments:
- NDIS participant
- Approved, or on the path for approval for Supported Independent Living (SIL) and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) at High Physical Support category
- Be ready to move in within 3 months of project completion
- Be suited to a service & housing solution in this region (ie – a family, social connection to the region & a desire to engage in this local community)
- Willing to contract all Supported Independent (SIL) services through MSQ for the first 12 months
Need clarification? Get in touch with us.
As an SDA tenant, you must pay a “reasonable rent contribution”, which is:
25% of your Disability Support Pension (or equivalent), plus 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
Our accommodation options are not limited to pension recipients. Please call us to discuss
*Subject to additional 25% of pension supplement, where received. An independent rental assessment shall be undertaken