Looking for a career that helps people living with MS to get the best out of life? Being part of the MS Queensland team, you’re not just here to do a job, but also play an important part in our mission in assisting people living with MS through support programs, personal care, education, information sharing, fundraising and advocacy.
The MS Queensland team is passionate about our cause and embrace our values of respect, hope, commitment and collaboration in their roles every day. These values are the guiding principles that enable us to do a great job while focussing on delivering MS Queensland’s vision, purpose and mission.
No positions are currently vacant, please check back again soon.
HOW MS QUEENSLAND IS STRUCTURED
The organisation is structured across three divisions that work collaboratively in support of our strategic goals:
- Fundraising: raises funds and awareness for people living with MS
- Services: facilitates support for people living with MS
- Operations: oversees all administration, HR, IT, media and communications and finance
Our employees work within a dynamic and supportive environment an value the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people with MS and other Progressive Neurological Diseases. The realisation of our missions is heavily dependent on the contribution of a number of functional areas:
- Direct personal care support
- Service coordination/community support
- Physiotherapy and counselling
- Information and education
- Fundraising and events
- Operational support