Since 1958 MS Queensland has been helping Queenslanders living with MS to get the information, education, treatment, care and support they need; fighting for change and funding research for a cure. Almost 60 years later, this latest Strategic Plan stands firmly on that strong foundation while building on the excellent efforts of the previous three-year plan (2012-2015).
The new 2025 plan described in this booklet seeks to further progress the sound strategic direction already in place, whilst responding to a rapidly changing landscape in the disability sector. Our vision, purpose, mission and values continue to be the guiding lights of our organisation and this new 2025 Strategic Plan.
Our vision is a world free from multiple sclerosis (MS) and its devastating impact.
Our purpose is to help people living with MS to get the best out of life; to advocate for change and to search for a cure.
Our mission is to be the first-choice for MS information, education, treatment, care and support across Queensland.
Our values are respect, hope, commitment and collaboration.
Our goals are:
- High quality solutions for people living with Progressive Neurological Disease (PND) in Queensland
- Societal, policy and sector reform that directly benefits our customers
- A strong, developing and sustainable organisation
- Supporting and promoting cutting-edge MS research
We will achieve our goals:
- By raising the access, quality and choice of service solutions
- Through highly regarded and influential advocacy
- By having excellent people, strong finances, efficient processes, clever systems and significant market presence
- Through raising funds for MS research
To download our 2025 Strategic Plan click here.