MS Queensland is the first choice for people living with MS and other chronic progressive neurological diseases because of our experience, committment, knowledge and services. For the past 60 years MS Queensland has provided care and support to Queenslanders living with MS and more recently, other chronic, progressive neurological diseases. We work with our own MS and neurologically experienced health professionals and other health professionals in the community to provide coordinated, caring and quality support.
Our updated 2025 Strategic Plan goals and strategies hold us accountable for making life better for people living with MS and other progressive neurological diseases, wherever they are on that journey. The clear measures and outcomes of our plan mean that we'll be in no doubt whether we have been successful.
Our vision is a world free from multiple sclerosis (MS) and its devastating impact.
Our purpose is to help people living with chronic, progressive neurological diseases to get the best out of life; to advocate for change and to search for a cure.
Our mission is to be the first-choice for MS information, education, treatment, care and support across Queensland.
Our values are respect, hope, commitment and collaboration.
Our promise is to put our customers' wellbeing at the centre of everything we do. We will achieve this by being accessible - there when and how you need us, flexible - understanding that situations change, authentic - approachable and real and connecting - giving you the support you need.
Our goals are:
- High quality holistic solutions for people living with Progressive Neurological Disease (PND) and significant market share.
- Influence community thinking to accelerate and improve the social inclusion of people living with PND.
- A strong, agile, collaborative and sustainable organisation.
- Supporting and promoting cutting-edge MS research.
Our measures of success will be:
- 10% improvement in the Quality of Life score
- 30% increase in progressive neurological disease customers
- +30 new apartments of high need housing
- +20 Net Promoter Score (NPS) result
- 10% increase in awareness of the MS Queensland brand
- We are actively in contact with 75% of our customers
- Year on year 75% overall customer retention rate
- +5 new service delivery centres
- 85% of staff rate MS Queensland as 'a truly great place to work'
- 10% increase in productivty gain from new IT systems
- +$1 million raised per annum for MS Research Australia
Download our 2025 Strategic Plan.