It can be hard to understand the NDIS and what it means for you. You don’t have to work through it alone – if you’d like to talk to someone about it we’re here to help whenever you need us. Call the MS InfoLine on 1800 177 591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Queensland latest NDIS Updates
Read the latest update from MS Queensland about the activities supporting the introduction of the NDIS together with any breaking news about its development.
March 2016 - NDIS Begins in Queensland
MS Queensland has been advocating for the NDIS since the beginning. You can read our regular NDIS updates from earlier months and years here.
NDIS Seminars, workshops and webinars
You can join or visit a support group discussing the NDIS, attend an NDIS workshop, join NDIS webinars live or view recordings of webinars at your convenience.
Some ways to do this:
- Find a MS support group near you and get in touch – they’d love to catch up with you! Check them out here.
- Hear about Anna’s experience attending an NDIS Get Ready meeting, where she found out about the NDIS so she is ready for when it comes to her area by clicking here.
- Find out what’s on in Queensland about the NDIS, including events, training and workshops by clicking here.
- Upcoming NDIS events and activities in other states and nationally can be found by clicking here.
Read the latest NDIS news
- Keep up to date on the MS Queensland Facebook page.
- You can get the latest news about the NDIS here.
- Read MS Australia’s NDIS blog posts, updated regularly here.
- Read about the NDIS at the news hub at ‘Every Australian Counts’ here.
- Read regular reports from the NDIA here.
Sign up for news to your inbox
Sign up to receive regular updates about the NDIS from one or all of the following: