Spark NeuroCare is a coordinated care service for people living with a progressive neurological disease (PND) – where you can get help from highly trained staff who understand your situation.
WHO IS SPARK NEUROCARE?
HOW SPARK NEUROCARE CAN HELP YOU
Spark NeuroCare is an innovative not for profit collaboration delivering coordinated care services for people living with PND.
Spark NeuroCare can help you with:
- advice, information and resources
- referral to appropriate physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and other allied health services
- getting ready for the NDIS and coordinating your NDIS plan supports
- links to local service providers and suppliers of aids and equipment
- referral to wellness programs and other useful educational events
- managing your service provider relationships
Spark NeuroCare Service Coordinators work one-on-one with you, your family and carers to provide the support you need, when you need it.