You can make a difference this year. And next year. And every year. How? By joining MS Friends!
Our MS Friends are a treasured group of supporters that are helping to give life back to people with MS.
Spreading your donations across the year in small monthly donations enables us to better plan our vital services such as physiotherapy, education, immunotherapy, accommodation and advocacy. Our regular giving partners are vital to these services and the impact of these programs is significant. We can’t do it without people like you.
Regular Giving is one of the best ways you can support people with MS.
It’s easy. It works.
As an MS Friend you will:
- have your donation automatically deducted from your credit card or bank account each month
- receive our quarterly newsletter, ‘Momentum’
- receive an annual tax receipt at the end of the financial year, making claiming your deductions easy
- help give life back to people with MS.
And the benefits to MS Queensland and people with MS are so much greater. Thanks to your regular gifts we are able to:
- have a reliable source of income enabling us to continue our vital services
- plan ahead with confidence
- be more efficient
- reduce administration costs so that more money can be directed where it is needed the most
- save on administration time so we can spend our time delivering our core services
Signing up is easy! All you have to do is choose how much you’d like to give each month and:
- go online here and nominate your preferred donation amount per month (make sure you choose 'once a month' for donation frequency) or
- call our team on 1800 287 367, or
- fill in the MS Queensland Regular Giving Form and send back in to us at Reply Paid 66842, Coorparoo DC Queensland 4151 and we’ll do the rest!
If you have any questions please call our friendly team on 1800 287 367 who will be happy to help.
Thousands will thank you today, and their children will thank you tomorrow.