We’re here for your journey
Our friendly team provides a comprehensive source of advice over the phone about your condition and someone to talk to that understands your individual journey. We know that your experience is unique, and we’re ready to provide tailored advice that empowers your self-management, honours your choices, and supports your overall wellbeing.
The NeuroAssist team is dedicated to bringing clarity and understanding to your journey. Because you matter, and your journey matters to us.
How we can help you
The NeuroAssist InfoLine is a service fully funded by the generosity of our donors, made available for free to anyone who has questions about MS, the National Disability Insurance scheme (NDIS), and MS Queensland services. Our team is friendly, empathetic, and highly experienced in MS and other progressive neurological conditions.
The team can help you with:
- Information and resources: Support for you, your family member and carer.
- Navigating NDIS Access: We understand the complexities of the NDIS access and can guide you through your application process.
- MS Nurse referral: For advice and guidance to help you navigate your new diagnosis, treatment, a relapse or any other health concerns.
- Referrals to services: Whether within MS Queensland or external, we can direct you to the services that best suit your needs.
- A caring listening ear: Sometimes, you just need someone to listen and a safe space to share – we are here for you.