Our Physiotherapy Services can benefit anyone in Queensland living with MS or other progressive neurological conditions who would like to retain or regain their mobility and function. This includes those living with Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple System Atrophy, Huntington’s Disease, Spinocerebellar Ataxias, and others.
Our team offer a range of Physiotherapy Services
• Face-to-face physiotherapy sessions at our Wellbeing Centres or in your home
• Virtual physiotherapy sessions through Telehealth
• Small Physiotherapist led group exercise (3-4 people)
• Customised home exercise programs
• Bespoke early intervention and MS symptom management programs
• National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) access reports.
We’re here for your movement journey
When you connect with MS Queensland Physiotherapy Services, you’ll be working with an Allied Health Professional who understands your MS and its daily impact. Our physiotherapists knows the challenges you face, they can offer a practical management strategy for each symptom.
MS can be an unpredictable disease, so if you do experience any (even minor) mobility or functional issues, please get in touch. Living with MS or a progressive neurological condition is complex, contacting our physiotherapy team is simple.
Our Physiotherapists meet face-to-face with customers at our Wellbeing Centres, home visits as well as virtually using Telehealth. Request a callback now and get started on retaining or regaining your mobility and function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Physiotherapy Services are offered at the following locations and virtually state state-wide across QLD via Telehealth.
- Capalaba Wellbeing Centre
- Dutton Park Wellbeing Centre
- Lutwyche Wellbeing Centre
- Sunshine Coast Wellbeing Centre
- Springfield Satellite Clinic
- Gold Coast – Home Visiting Service.
Physiotherapy Services delivered by MS Queensland can be accessed in a number of ways, these include:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- My Aged Care
- Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDMP) – Medicare Rebate
- Private Health Insure – Rebate subject to an individual’s insurance policy
Request a Callback
- 1-hour Individual Physiotherapy appointment $193.99*
- 1-hour Individual Exercise Therapy Session $86. 79*
For clarification on appointment cost please contact our friendly team on 1800 177 591
*NDIA set pricing reviewed annually each new financial year
48 hours notice is required for appointment cancellation or a fee of 100% of the booked appointment will be charged as per the NDIS price guide.