Service and support coordination
Support Coordination is about getting you the services and support you need, right in your local area. Through our NDIS Support Coordination partner SPARK NeuroCare, we offer coordinated care for people living with a PND, providing information, referrals, and advocacy in order to enhance and support self-management, choice and wellbeing.
Access support coordination services via telehealth appointment.
NDIS Support Coordination
We are a registered provider of NDIS Support Coordination and can connect you with community care solutions that are relevant and tailored to your needs. We can also assist you if you don’t have an NDIS package.
How we can help you
We are here to help empower you to decide what support you want and when you want it. Here are just some of the ways we can assist:
- Understanding and applying for the NDIS and My Aged Care
- NDIS support coordination to help you get the most from your NDIS plan
- Advice and information
- Organise referrals to physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and other allied health services
- Access wellness, educational and exercise programs
- Links to therapeutic aids and equipment suppliers.
Where we can help you
We provide support across Queensland and if we’re not based in a location near you, you can access our support services via Telehealth. See below for our current locations:
- Far North Queensland – Cairns
- North Queensland – Townsville
- Central Queensland – Rockhampton, Mackay
- Fraser Coast – Bundaberg, Hervey Bay
- Sunshine Coast Region
- Moreton Bay Region
- Brisbane North
- Brisbane South
- Toowoomba Region
- Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales
- Logan, Redlands and Bayside
About our Support Coordinators
Our Support Coordinators are your first point of contact for all of your service coordination needs. They have specialist MS and PND knowledge and a host of locally-based health and community services available in your area. Service Coordinators work one-on-one with you to provide MS and PND specific information and facilitate the unique support you need. We have Support Coordinators located across Queensland to provide you with access to service and support in your local community.
How to book an appointment
For more information, questions or to make an appointment, you can contact our NeuroAssist InfoLine on 1800 177 591 Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 5:00pm. You can also request a call back from our NeuroAssist team.
Request a callback