With Christmas just around the corner, we would like to advise that our office closure period for the holiday season is from 4:30pm Friday 23rd December to Monday 2nd January. We will reopen on Tuesday 3rd January.
- Physiotherapy Service and Wellbeing Centres will be closed from 4pm on Friday 23rd December and will reopen on Tuesday 3rd January.
- Employment Support Serviceswill be closed from 12.30pm Friday 23rd December and will re-open Tuesday 3rd January.
- SPARK NeuroCare will be closed from 4pm on Friday 23rd December and will reopen on Tuesday 3rd January.
Please note, any emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and general phone line enquiries (1800 177 591) will be monitored during this time. Urgent matters will be responded to, with all other enquiries actioned upon our return in the new year.
If support is required during the holiday season, the following could be helpful:
- Visit a GP (General Practitioner)
- Phone a Registered Nurse for confidential health advice: 13 HEALTH QLD (13 432 584)
- Phone Lifeline: 13 11 14 (available 24/7)
- Phone Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636 (available 24/7)
Please contact Emergency Services on 000 in the case of an emergency.
Thank you for a wonderful year and for being part of our community, we look forward to seeing you again in the new year!